17/02/2019

FASHION IN FOCUS: Dylan and Barbara for WMag

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll have seen me raving over this feature on Wmag. The new Insta-fave couple who are killing this shoot and giving us major couple-goals vibes are one of our favourite faces and the other: a childhood legend. If you fancy looking beyond the pretty pictures, I have added a link below for the full feature on W. Check it out, it's pretty cool.

The reason for the pretty pictures is because I adore the styling, mood and story-telling elements of them. I'm struggling to pinpoint a specific era/culture as that's far beyond my areas of expertise but I think it's safe to say that looking at the pictures, you can see a story. For me, that seems to be enough.








CHECK OUT THE FULL STORY: WMAG

1 comment:

  1. Sooo beautiful written. Thank you.

    Nahid | https://bestclicknow.com

    ReplyDelete